INFORMATION of the approved project proposals to be implemented within the framework of the Official Development Assistance of the Republic of Bulgaria31 January 2020 News
Following Decision №793/20.12.2019 of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria at Bosnia and Herzegovina would like to announce the approved proposals for projects to be implemented with a grant within the framework of the Official Development Assistance of the Republic of Bulgaria, with an initial deadline for launching in 2020, as follows:
1. “Digital Transformation”, Foreign Trade Chamber, BiH;
2. “Future for our children” Improving the quality of education in primary school “Stevan Dusanic”, Teslic, BiH;
3. “Reconstruction of the sports hall of the Ivan Kovachevich Elementary School” Mrkonić grad, BiH;
4. Reconstruction of the Center for Youth” Zenica, BiH;
5. "Further construction of an educational and rehabilitation center", Kiseljak, BiH;
6. "Improving Education in the Multi-Ethnic Kindergarten", Livno, BiH;
7. “Building a Platform / Lift / for Disabled Children” Teslic, BiH.
*The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Bosnia and Herzegovina has no obligation to inform candidates of the grounds for refusal of the submitted project proposals.